The McDonald Group at Wilkinson ERA is a group of professionals, dedicated to helping our Clients win in real estate. Expert and honest advice, local area knowledge, and seriousness of purpose but with folks who don't take themselves too seriously. The founder Terry McDonald, was a builder for 20 years, and has been a broker for the last 13 years. Buying a home or selling, first home buyer or relocating to Charlotte,the McDonald Group is here to serve. Our client list includes first home buyers to luxury homes, professional athletes, business owners and physicians. From in town to South Charlotte, Lake Norman too, we know Charlotte.
The Group's core values are all about integrity and market expertise. We look out for their clients interest above all others. We are a learning organization, and big believers in training and lifetime learning. Sellers know us for our technological savvy, our aggressive marketing, and the ability to consistently beat the averages in Days on Market. Buyers love us, we never pressure anyone, yet were able to save our Buyer clients 44% off the market average in 2013- and now that the market has changed we win more than our fair share of multiple offer situations.
Reviews on Zillow
"It was a great pleasure to work with Terry McDonald. English is not my first language so forgive any mistakes. The first time we met Terry was 5 ... more "
by polina katz
"I worked with Bobby on both buying and selling my home in Charlotte. He is so personal and cares about finding the perfect home for his clients! I ... more "
"Terry was exactly the agent we needed for our relocation from the New York area to Charlotte. We first explored a move to Charlotte a couple years ... more "
Southend TownHome for Sale 419900OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2-5 MLS&nbs
"Here are our favorite things about Terry:
1) He lets you guide the process as much or as little as you want, but always offers helpful suggestions at the right time. He did not guide us to the most expensive house -- he was focused on getting us the *right* house.
2) He is a strong but reasonable negotiator.
3) He is extremely responsive.
4) He has good judgment. Terry will not hesitate to steer you away from a questionable purchase. For apartment-dwellers who have never dealt with houses, this is especially important.
5) He's fun to be around during a process that is inherently stressful. Don't underestimate the importance of a pleasant partner in this process.
I hope we never have to move again, but if we do, Terry will be our first call!"